Sunday, June 7, 2020

I Heart Moo


When I saw the new Lawn Fawn stamp set I had to have it. I got my order last week. 




Baby Grand's birthday is next month and his security "blankie" is a cow puppet. This would make him a perfect birthday card. 



I had a good old time stamping and coloring. 




Unlike the goat stamp set I used to make the goat's milk soap cards, this set had dies. It makes life so much easier. 




The only problem is that I had more animals than I had room on the card. I'll have to figure something else out. 

11 comments:

  1. What sweet little animals. I do love the cow and the sheep ...well, I love them all. So cute and cuddle looking. Great job on the card.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Lawn Fawn! May I ask what that grid thing is that are you using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The stamps are on a Mini Misti Stamp Tool. I love it.

      Delete
  3. That card is adorable. Happy birthday to Baby Grand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful birthday card for the special guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great cheery card! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! Way too much fun! I have a whole bunch of old stickers from Scrapbooking and made two kids cards recently...gotta use up some stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even rubber stamp but I want that set because the animals are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Moo Cow. So so cute. I think they are cute in person too even when they are covered in mud and muck.....It is those big eyes

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet-he will love his birthday card!

    ReplyDelete