Saturday, June 13, 2020

Certifiable


Look what I just bought. I need more quilting stuff like a I need.....well, nothing. 




It's not like I don't have enough jelly rolls. I've still got this kit staring me in the face. It was supposed to be my spring project. Ha....


My summer project (that I started last year) is still in the box. I'm halfway there but lost interest. 



As we know I got sidelined with this scrappy thing so all my spring and summer plans went right out the window. 




In my defense the jelly roll was a MS Daily Deal and it is Kaffe Fassett. The mistake I made was looking at the tutorial that was suggested for it. It looked so easy and fun and ......well, you know. It doesn't take much.

9 comments:

  1. I love them all but I can see why you fell for the last one. I really like it too.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in the jellyroll sure are festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Did you see her cactus tutorial this week? Batiks and Cacti - I'm totally in love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many lovely colors and patterns! I can see why you were tempted! Get busy! and post pics of course! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MSQC has the best tutorials! You’ll have fun with those fabrics and the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good jelly roll and a quilt plan like this!!!! Have fun-someday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are beautiful jelly rolls! Looking forward to seeing which one you select for your next project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes me too...I ordered a new yarn for shawls...did I need it? No..but I ordered it anyway:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoe could you not buy those gorgeous fabrics? It is not your fault at all. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete