There's not much going on with the Llama Lump. I've got to work my way through that mound they are standing on and it's a big fill section so it's slow going.
I've spent more time this week with Dear Jane for a change. Those lattices won't sew themselves on-as much as I wish they would.
Since it's the last day of the month I thought I would see how I was doing with three of my New Year's Resolution projects. I did a little hand quilting on Dad's squares quilt in January but I still have part of one long side and one whole short side to go.
I laid out my Audun blocks and finally got around to counting them. I added 8 more this month for a grand total of 70. I think I want 100 so I've got 30 more to go.
I've got two whole corners finished on Rainbow Kitty which is an unexpected accomplishment. For the first time I am starting to believe that I just may actually finish him. If you could see the pile of these things that I have half finished you'd understand my surprise. What I am going to do with him after he's done-I have no idea. I've never got that far.