Sunday, January 29, 2023

A Fresh Start

 

I've got a big box of fresh oils and butters to unpack. I even have a new container of lye. Now that my soap shelves are empty it's time to make some new stuff. 





I've got a shelf of brand new fragrances to try out too. I've sniffed them all and they are wonderful-very bright and sparkly. Let's hope they make good soap. The company I bought them from tests them in advance but you never know. Fragrances are always tricky.




As soon as I get the soap table cleared of all the sewing projects I'm about to finish I'll be back in business.  Hopefully that will be tomorrow.....




....if I can get around to sewing down the bindings on the back of the February placemats so they will be ready to put on the table on Wednesday. This winter is flying by. 




Of course I've already got some St Patrick's Day material sitting here waiting its turn to become placemats. It's the Three's A Charm collection from Connecting Threads and I've got a whole lot of it since they didn't have charm packs but I'm sure I'll think of something to do with the leftovers.







3 comments:

  1. Love those place mats with the hearts! It would be fun to watch you making your wonderful soaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice plan for now and later--the soap will be wonderful-as always!

    ReplyDelete