Monday, January 23, 2023

Love Me Do

 

 I may not have been able to do much with the small needles over the weekend but I had the sewing machine going full tilt yesterday morning. 



 I was chain piecing the tops of my February placemats using the Love Me Do fabric collection that arrived last week. 



It's the same old pattern I've been using for the past few months from a tutorial on YouTube.




Since these two tops came together without drama this time around I still have plenty of the collection left to make some hot pads that match. I would have had them done too except I came down with a major case of the blahs for the rest of the afternoon. Staying up until one to see SNL the night before and a dismal rainy day was all I needed to send me to the couch for an afternoon of doing absolutely nothing-unless you count staring out the window for hours while wondering whatever the heck happened to winter. 




6 comments:

  1. Cute fabrics. Yesterday was a wash out for sure - lousy weather and bone chilling dampness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are ready for February! The placemats are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those placemats will match my valentine tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job on the placemats. Come to Wyoming for all the Winter weather you could possibly want. 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. The weather yesterday was perfect for a long nap here, too! The placemats are so cheerful-and you are almost ready for Feb to come!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute! I hope to start on Burton's February quilt this weekend

    ReplyDelete