The last time you saw my Musselburgh hat it looked like this.
Now it looks like this. It was huge. I mean HUGE. My gauge and stitch count were way off. It seems I didn't actually follow any of the directions at all. I may try again. I might not. Right now it's going to have to sit a while.
Then there is Riddari. It also went to the frog pond this week. I didn't follow any of its directions either. It has an unusual rolled hem which for some reason I ignored and jumped right in with regular ribbing which was wrong. Very wrong. That itty bitty ribbing that I thought the directions called for wasn't going to work no matter how much I wanted to believe it would. It just folded up on itself. Ribbit. Ribbit.
Some good news is that I did figure out that if I used the finger protectors I use for hand quilting I can knit without poking a hole in my finger. That's good because I have a lot of catching up to do.
Happily #17 is behaving and will soon get its parts attached.....