Saturday, June 27, 2020

CommuniTea


I really missed the boat here. Way back during the first intense weeks of the lockdown I ordered some tea to get me through the duration and this came along for the ride as a freebie. I had vaguely heard of this communiTea thing but I really wasn't paying attention. I had other things on my mind back then like locating toilet paper and basic food supplies so I threw this in a box and forgot about it.



I opened it up yesterday and was expecting little tea samples but this is what I found. 




They don't tell you what the tea is until the day you are supposed to drink it along with the other members of the group. It's a big surprise party. Now I have no idea what's inside those little packets. There are ingredients listed on the back but they leave too much to the imagination for me. I'm also not a fan of tea with bits and pieces of weird stuff in it. 



Looking at yesterday's tea page you can see all the posts people made reviewing the daily tea. They pose their tea so prettily. I suppose all that is really cool but....



....this is what my tea looks like this time of year. It's iced and lives in my cute little tumbler /jug set. I've got no inclination of posing my daily cuppa but I have to say-I admire the type of person that does. 

9 comments:

  1. I've had Adagio teas. I've really liked them. Even the one with fruity bits. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always amazes me when I see things on Pinterest. Where do people get the ideas for everything? I guess I'm a dud.
    I do like your tumbler/jug set.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get that tumbler/mug - I think it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it at Home Goods a few years ago. I love it.

      Delete
  4. Oh I have that same bag of tea (you are an enabler and now I am hooked on Adaigo- thank you, we love it :). I hadn't opened mine either, but you inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am drinking iced raspberry tea--in an aluminum decanter cup--not picturesque but oh, so practical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That seems like a lot of work for a cup of tea... I'll stick with my Tetley.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of fancy hot tea but the truth is, I don't really like it much. I do like ice tea though and we drink it by the gallon. We are very uninspiring folks though - we just drink generic store brand most of the time.

    ReplyDelete