I've been itching to cut this project off the loom for a long time and yesterday I finally did it.
It's only been on the loom since January.
I had a bit too much fun with it. It's a very big towel and a very little napkin. I've got to zig zag these seams and then cut it apart before I hem it but that's a job for another day. Today I've got a headache. This humidity and pollen count is killing me.
I love my new cart. I rolled it right into the stash room and switched it over to my next project that is waiting on the warping board.
It didn't get put on the loom because I think I discovered a boo boo when I was going over the numbers. It's not too late to fix it now but it will be soon. It may take me a day or two to figure this one out though. It's a real head scratcher.