Friday, May 31, 2019

Fussy Cuts

 This is the job that was facing us yesterday. Cutting the wood around these corners is no fun.


 They don't call it hard wood for nothing. It took every saw The Mister had to make some of these cuts.



It was also hot as blazes out. I get the job of holding the wood while he cuts and I was char broiled by quitting time.


We didn't get much done but we did get the worst of it over with. The only thing left is the inside of the closet. That's no fun either but it does mean the end is near. I can't wait.

11 comments:

  1. Yay for getting through the fussy part. You'll be in your new room stitching in no time at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I don't envy you having to work out in this heat though. It's miserable here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flooring is so pretty. Those really are the hardest parts to do. Ask me how I know! The fun part will be putting everything back and reorganizing.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you . Can't wait to see the finished floor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent work!!! No fun is right but the finished floor is amazing already!! The end is in sight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are almost there!!! The floor is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to love this flooring in your craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting that you are almost at the end of this project! I cannot imagine doing anything outside yesterday. Our temperature broke the record set about 100 years ago. I am so thankful for air conditioning. I bet you guys finish that floor today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe you are doing this yourselves. It looks just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The fussy parts do tend to be fussy but Oh! You will love your new floor so much, you'll forget all about it's fussiness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I keep telling you - you need to move to Canada! We've been lucky to get up over 20 degrees Celsius this week!

    ReplyDelete