Friday, May 17, 2019

Rainbow Kitty

 My fingers have been so sore from all that tiny needle work that for the past two days I've given them a break.


 My new wool strips have been here for a while so I decided to give them a try on Mr. Kitty. I love the packaging. It's so easy to just pull a strand out when you need it. I may have to wrap the loose ones up that I cut for my other projects like this.



Rainbow Kitty in space. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I picked this pattern but I am having fun.

9 comments:

  1. Your Rainblow Kitty is going to be so cute. It's cute already and he's not even finished.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a great pattern. Looks darling already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are so rich. Rainbow Kitty indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! And colourful! Liana

    ReplyDelete
  5. You picked the pattern because it's fun and makes you smile. It makes me smile, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe you were high on soap fumes. :) What ever the reason you picked Rainbow Kitty, he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Rainbow Kitty in space. Just what you have done and the pattern looks so happy. So neat that you have different types of projects so you can switch projects as needed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rainbow anything always makes me happy and the fact that's it's a kitty in space just makes it that much more delightful!

    ReplyDelete