Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Tiny Needle Tuesday

I know it's not Tuesday but yesterday I got to pick up a tiny needle in what seems like a very long time. The Mister went golfing so I got a break from floor banging.  First though, I had to dig out my projects from underneath this mess. 


I had so many stitching plans for the month of May and here it is already at the end and I've nothing to show for it. This is June's Little Sheep Virtues block and I need to get going on it if I am going to finish in June.



 It did feel good to sit down yesterday afternoon and listen to my audiobook while I got started on little Miss Simplicity. Thankfully this is a simple block. It's just one sheep, and a birdhouse and a tree. Now if life just stays out of my way, by July it should be another done deal.


11 comments:

  1. She is so cute! Hope you can find time to work on her. Liana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one cute sheep! Enjoy the tiny needle time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will pick up my tiny needle project later on today - the one that I've stitched a total of ten stitches on. An audio book is exactly what I need! Always something to inspire me here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You pick the CUTEST projects!!! Glad you got a little stitchy break yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that you were able to sit and stitch a bit yesterday. Miss Simplicity is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! I love "Simplicity". I am going to find those patterns and make them myself. I keep saying that and then I don't. Hmmm.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your sampler is so pretty! Now that you have found it, that is probably a great project to work on while your craft items are stashed in different places while the flooring is being replaced.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tuesday or not, it's always fun to see your tiny needle projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you got a good book to listen to whilst you stitch! I love all the sheep

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, it sounds like bliss to have a quiet house, a stitching project and an audio book! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aahh! I love 'husband's gone golfing' days. I also love your newest tiny needle block. The sheep is adorable!

    ReplyDelete