Sunday, May 19, 2019

All Wound Up


 The Mister went off with some relatives to Pennsylvania yesterday so I took advantage of the alone time to get some things done.


 I hate a naked loom.



 My little Wolf Pup isn't naked anymore.



I've got to take my time on this project though because the soap room/aka stash room is getting a new wood floor so all my stash has to be packed up and moved out for a few weeks. I won't be warping anything new for a while.



 Not that I ever move quickly on these things anyway.

11 comments:

  1. New towels! Love it! I also have some warp measured. Today is my last Maynia day, so, I hope to get back to my routine and finally put it on the loom. Planning a very nice project :) Liana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the hints of some beautiful new spring color!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job - that is a task that would have me throwing my hands up in frustration. The colors are nice for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing this evolve. I don't think it is that you do not move quickly on your projects. I think it is that you have so many projects that are ongoing that there is only so much time to devote to each one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks SO complicated me. Give me a heel turn on a sock any day! :-)
    New floors! I can't wait to see them.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love alone time, hope you enjoyed yours.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh new floors! and a day of your own. NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work on the winding and warping!
    There will be a few weeks misery and confusion until the new floor is in but how nice it will be all finished when you can put everything in all newly organized! lol

    ReplyDelete