Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Tiny Needle Wednesday

 I didn't forget about Tiny Needle Tuesday, I just didn't have the energy to get out all my stitching and take photos.



The Mister and I are still dragging from our trip.



 I wanted to post about my Stitch Maynia plans but at the moment I am too tired to stitch.



My plan was to stitch on a different one of my WIP's everyday in the month of May.



 I was even going to start this kit that's been stashed for years.....



....and this chart that was just gifted to me by Soxie Knitter.



Of course I had made all these plans way back in March when I had plenty of sunlight that made stitching easy. Now that the trees are filled in and the house is in the dark again the whole stitching thing is a lot more complicated. The spirit is willing but the eyeballs are weak. Sigh.

11 comments:

  1. You have such beautiful projects! I hope they will see May sun. Happy stitiching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you bright light! You have some gorgeous projects going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely harder to stitch with bad light than it is to knit (unless you are using dark yarn). But hopefully you'll get at least a little bit of time now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have that same problem here. There is a brief moment of time that the light is right. But, by then ..........I'm usually knitting. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've taken to using a really nice little light that fits around my neck and can be aimed easily. I'm going to start stitching again but can only work on one project at a time! I love all those beautiful projects you have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stitch when you can... they'll get there eventually!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ❤️ all your projects, especially the sampler pattern that Soxie Knitter gave you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some wonderful projects in the works and to be started. Love the trees in the third photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do better than I do. I can't do cross stitch at all anymore. I can't see it well even in bright light.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness! I LOVE that nautical themed one. Hope you can find some stitching mojo because I really want to see how they all progress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You might be slower but your work is still beautiful!

    ReplyDelete