Tuesday, May 28, 2019

More New Stuff

 My box of goodies arrived from Knit Picks.


 I spent the whole gift certificate Daughter gifted me in one sitting. Besides the new ball winder there were a lot of doo dads I've had my eye on. That's the new Four Square circular needle. I've always wanted to try a square needle.



 I really wanted a swift case. Mine is still sitting in the box it came in and it's a dusty mess.


 I bought a kit. I always have to have a kit. I have such a collection of vintage Knit Picks kits it's ridiculous but I love them.


 This kit is for the Where the Wind Blows cardi. When it's cold I live in my Crepidula which is very similar so I thought I'd give this a try-if I ever use it. I tend to gaze at my kits from time to time rather than actually use them.


 There was yarn but very little. I keep saying how much I hate knitting with Hawthorne and then I keep buying it. I also got some Dishie. I've never used it.


It all went right back in the box because the stash room still looks like this. As soon as the floor is done I'm off to Ikea to get some more storage for the closet. I am hoping to tuck all my woolie things into it so I can get rid of some of the bookselves to free up some floor space for my spinning wheels. Now that I have that pretty floor I'd like to be able to see more of it.

11 comments:

  1. What goodies!!! The new sweater will work up quickly in worsted-nice kit. The accessories will always come in handy--enjoy the new winder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cardi kit you picked is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! A box from Knit Picks! Now that is a fun haul. I really like the Dishie cotton. It's much softer and wears very well. I have three dishcloths I made years ago with Dishie and use them everyday at home. They still look new! I like Hawthorne yarn too. If you ever want to get rid of it, don't give it to Goodwill...I'm your girl! HA! HA!
    The floor is looking beautiful. IKEA is so great for storage. I would love to have one here.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Deb. Very very fun stuff. A swift cover! WOW. I love my one set of square needles for socks. I really do. I love the reddish multi yarn best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Cardi hope you get it done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what neat craft supplies! Just more motivation to get the floor complete so you can start getting your space organized again. Good luck! You guys will probably finish the project by the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I need to purchase (or make) a cover for my swift. I had no idea such a thing existed. My swift lives on the top shelf of a bookcase and really needs a cover.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aack! I swore I wasn't going to buy any more yarn this year.... but I love Hawthorne... and I love anything blue and white... And now I'm feeling the Need to go Knit Picks shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice new stash!!! Can't wait to see your finished room. And your wheels!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you scored big time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I get so excited over a Knit Picks haul....even when it's not mine! LOL I'm so behind in my blog reading I didn't even know you were redoing your stash room. That's so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete