Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Summer Soap Tales


The week before we left on our trip I had made soap every day. I started out wanting just a loaf or two but I couldn't stop.



Now I've got 49 bars of beachy scented clay bars on the drying racks.




 I had fun playing with different combinations of clay colors and salts. I even went back to dusting the tops with glitter.



The Mister thought I was crazy since I had just made 150 bars of spring soap. Then I showed him the little box of what I had left.  The one thing I can count on is that it's never hard to get rid of soap.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of your labors. The bars in the first photo look like they are smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what clay soap is but it sure is beautiful! Btw, I LOVE the soaps you sent me during the giveaway. They smell SO good and are lasting Much longer than expected. My previous experience with handmade soaps is that they don't last more than a week or two. But with yours, even the bar in the 'busy bathroom' only shows a small amount of wear/use. I am SO pleased with your soaps. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty, pretty soaps. I love the glitter. Everyone loves your soaps, of course its easy to "get rid" of it. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not hard to get rid of soap is right-especially when it is yours! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. One can always use soap. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new soaps are just beautiful and I am sure your soap room smells wonderful. After a morning spent helping my daughter with yard work, it was so nice to take a long hot shower and use your zesty lemon soap. Your soaps are just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, gorgeous soaps. You are an artist!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll bet that closet smells FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete