Thursday, October 14, 2021

Almost

 

I could have finished my Fright Club KAL project on time but I was too lazy to get up and go get some doublepoints so I could finish the crown. 


It's not a problem because I loved, loved, loved working on it and am in no hurry to have it end. It was fun opening up all the little boxes and getting a treat from time to time. I'm wondering if they do something like this at Christmas? I'll have to remember to check and see.



Speaking of KALs, my Arne and Carlos Advent Calendar yarn is here along with a free copy of their latest pattern book. This yarn is so nice I almost hate to use it for tree decorations. I expected Norwegian yarn to be rather rustic but it's not. It's nice and soft.



As soon as I finish the Fright Club hat and before I start the Advent Sweater KAL I need to get back to work on Audun. Even though it's still pretty warm and muggy here a lapful of wool doesn't seem so bad anymore. It's time I start teaching myself how to put this thing together. 



7 comments:

  1. Ooh, I do love that hat from the Fright Club KAL. Arne & Carlos' yarn is very pretty too. Lucky you getting their pattern book. As usual you've got lots to keep you busy.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous projects! I need to find an Advent project to work on this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great things to work on AND some tasty treats to keep your energy up.

    #happyknitting

    ReplyDelete
  4. the hat looks like such a good knit! The crochet blocks are so pretty--you will enjoy stitching them together! Fun yarn-y goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I'm loving all the color in your projects!

    ReplyDelete