Saturday, July 28, 2012

With Gratitude

Yesterday I was boo hooing about the too rapidly changing landscape of Blogland when I received a very special delivery. Inside this envelope was a surprise that went a long way in restoring my faith in human nature. It seems that after commenting on someone's blog post, I caught the eye of Donna Atkins, the creator of An Enchanted Cottage. She is not only an incredibly creative blogger but an artist as well. If you want to see what I have this envelope, go to her Etsy shop and prepare to be awed. I received not one but two of her charming sheep prints and a lovely card along with a very sweet note of encouragement. I can't say thank you enough to her for her kindness.

 As soon as I get these beauties framed my itty bitty (and very messy) craft room is going to be positively covered in sheepies!

2 comments:

  1. Oh - thanks for showing me that store!I just found my Mom's birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooooooooooh!!! This is EXACTLY the sort of stuff I LOVE! Oh-to-have-my-own-house-NOW! Thank you, I will definitely make her a favorite so I can shop in the future. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete