Friday, July 13, 2012

Loop!

I nearly had a nervous breakdown in the Loop booth at this year's MDSW. In spite of my severe anxiety, I managed to select something, pay for it and get it home in one piece.

 It is not like me at all to spin anything so highly coveted. Most of my prized purchases end up as stash pets but since I had an empty wheel and I had not buried this November Night Bullseye Bump too far into the bins, I decided to give it a go.

I. Love. It.
I totally get why people knock each other down over on Etsy to bring one home.
It is soft. It has sparkle. It pulls out perfectly like the gorgeous whisper of wool that it is. The colors make your eyes tear up from joy. It is so yummy I can't decide whether I want to eat it or take a nap in it.

 I can tell you where I am going to be at 8 am on Saturday, May 4th, 2013. I'll be in front of the Loop booth with a handful of cash.


No comments:

Post a Comment