Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Wednesday WIPs

 

I've decided to go monogamous with the gray blobs. This one will be finished first. I just have one side of the button bands to bind off and the pockets to finish. Nothing new to learn here so it should be done in a couple of night's worth of Datelines. That's how I measure everything these days-by how many Datelines it will take to get done. 



The Pairfect twins are back on track after all the ripping. The heels are now the colors they should be. 




Speaking of sock yarn, the sock yarn scarf only has about one more crank and it will also be done-just in time for all this nasty hot weather that's returned. I suppose it's still August so I shouldn't be complaining but those cool days and cold mornings were sure nice.




 

7 comments:

  1. Your woven scarf is so pretty! And the socks are just joyful - love the colors. I would have to push myself to finish the grey blob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Gray Blob should be done soon(ish) and then you have the other one to look forward to. The colors in your sock yarn scarf are gorgeous and I hope it cools off in September so you can wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects! The socks are spectacular

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will be so happy to finish the blob off! I'm only a few stripes from finishing the spooky racer socks. I have to start thinking about what will be next

    ReplyDelete
  5. I often tell time by "Mystery Science Theater 3000" episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, wasn't last week's weather wonderful?? I'm not ready to give up the pool quite yet, but boy do I have fall fever now. I love that woven scarf. I really do need to get my loom out & figure out how to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting to be really close to a grey blob finish!!!! The weaving is beautiful! I can't even imagine cooler temps--!

    ReplyDelete