Friday, August 23, 2024

Friday Fluff

 

I put the Ashford Traditional back to work on those merino nests I carded. I'm trying to match that other wonky skein and it looks like that won't be a problem.



I've been watching the Vuelta de Espana in the mornings and trying to get these singles plied but it's slow going. I got a lot of yardage out of that 4 ounces of fiber.





And....my Golding spindles are empty now so I had to go stash diving for something to do with them. I came up with this incredibly soft Polwarth/Silk blend. The colors is meh and it's only 2 ounces but it'll keep me busy at least until next year's Tour. 









4 comments:

  1. Beautiful spinning and fiber. You must have an unending stash of goodness.
    Thank you for your sweet words today. I truly appreciate them and you.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red yarn is so fine--what a beautiful shawl it will make!!!

    ReplyDelete