Sunday, August 18, 2024

In a Bind

 

Charmed Stars has been sitting here staring at me for weeks now. It's been all set up and ready to go on the dining room table but I just kept walking right past it pretending I didn't see it. Until yesterday. I finally got around to sewing on that binding. 



I even sat down and got one side sewn down while listening to my audiobook, the one over there in the sidebar. A few minutes is all I can take with that particular book anyway. It is the most horrific thing I have ever listened to and I've listened to Stephen King. I keep telling myself I don't have to finish it but I just don't work that way. I'm in it until the end I'm afraid one-disturbing chapter at a time. 






4 comments:

  1. The quilt looks great but you've easily convinced me never to listen to Night Watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the warning about the book! It's on my TBR list but maybe I'll move it way way way way down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are tackling that quilt finally!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no - I'd be walking away from that audio book so fast.. of course, I have a load of books I've never finished, so maybe that's just my style...

    ReplyDelete