Thursday, August 29, 2024

Puzzled

 

The dining room table has been covered in quilting things all summer but they are all finished so I got out my puzzle board and dumped this one on it and......before I knew it The Mister had it finished. I got one piece together. 



Since he had taken over the kitty I went and got out another board and a puzzle I had bought during the lockdown and never got around to working on. It's a fall scene that will never be done by winter. It's a hard one. The border is driving me crazy. 




I'm hoping that this one will keep The Mister's hands off of the one I'm working on. He's anxious to get it started but I needed a head start. I'll put the kitty one away when I'm good and ready.








6 comments:

  1. I bought Dennis a few puzzles and a puzzle board for Christmas last year because he said he used to like to do puzzles. However, he hasn't touched them. I'm so disappointed.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one you are working on will keep you busy for some time! Looks like a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering about those wooden puzzles. If I come across one of a lion that I like, I think I'll buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the kitty puzzle and would have fought to put that one together. Good luck with the fall scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puzzles are so addictive! That's part of the reason I don't do them - I'd never get anything else done... the other reason is LEMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the cat puzzle is amazing!!! I think it would become wall art for me!

    ReplyDelete