Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

Woo hoo! I have a finish. Patchwork Ete from Jardin Prive is a done deal. Now I have to finish Printemps, Automne and Hiver. All in good time. I'm heading back to spring this week. 




Peter Rabbit still doesn't have a head but he almost has a shovel. It was giving me fits this past weekend but I'll eventually figure it out. 




I'm behind on my Dear Jane schedule but I hope to have the last of Row C done this week. 




I could have gotten more done if I had remembered to put the half finished block under some weight overnight so I could have gotten the last two lattices sewn on. I do this to flatten out the paper pieces. Ironing just doesn't work but gravity does. 





6 comments:

  1. Your Summer cross stitch is really lovely (and just three more samplers to complete)! Now that he has a carrot, a radish, and almost a shovel, I do hope Peter gets a head in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful finish!! I have a book of Beatrix Potter alphabet letters and they are so detailed! Looks like your sampler is the same way. The end result will be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jane requires persistence and patience: you have both and will conquer the challenge. Love the finished sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a beautiful finish!!! I am amazed at how you can work on so many projects. I would not be able to keep it all straight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I love the little tractor on the sampler. So cute! Congrats on the finish!

    ReplyDelete