Monday, August 5, 2024

Undone

 

I'm doing something different today. I usually post about things I've been doing but today I'm posting about things that I haven't done. Sundays are usually my days to play but The Mister incurred my wrath by suggesting we get a head start on tomorrow's floor laying. Grrrr.....instead of getting that binding on Charmed Stars I moved furniture around and listened to endless prattling about trim. 



In spite of being up by 3:30 yesterday morning I didn't get to touch the Sock Yarn Scarf but I did get a lot of laundry done. 




I usually hide in the sewing room on Sunday afternoons. That's where Spiral Chicken resides. I never got there but I did get the piano moved and the laundry folded and put away.





Ditto for the table runner I've been hand quilting. I'll do a few of the hexies from time to time but not yesterday. When I did have a minute of quiet I found myself staring at the clouds going past the skylights in the living area. I didn't exactly hit a wall but I was darn close. And it all starts again today.










8 comments:

  1. Good luck! Geeze it is awful hot and sticky here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can get a lot accomplished today on the floor so you can finish up sooner rather than later!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoping today everything goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may not have crafted but you get a medal for doing the laundry and putting it away on the same day! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the things you haven't touched, still look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The laundry got done! Yippee! I enjoyed seeing Spiral Chicken too.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete