Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

I unpacked the Christmas Quaker this week but I haven't picked it up since. 



I also unpacked Patchwork Hiver and made it a grime catcher. 





Llama Lump now has a completed mound to perch on. 





While unpacking all my holiday projects I found this guy. I finished him last year. I need to cut him out and put him on the tree when I put it up. 




I have a whole collection of these Santas. They take me years to finish so the chances of any of them ever getting on the tree are slim to none. 






And......look what I woke up to yesterday morning. I was up a 4:30 am feeding whining cats and noticed the rain was doing something I hardly recognize anymore.





It wasn't much of anything but it was pretty while it was coming down. And...my friends in the north.......you are not going to believe it but the kids had a TWO HOUR DELAY for this. It wasn't even covering the roads. 



10 comments:

  1. I laugh at a two hour delay but we haven't had any amount of snow in years. It is not like when I was growing up for sure. We might have the same response!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your needlework is lovely and I really like that collection of Santas. I was also one of those kids who walked two miles uphill in the snow both ways and shake my head when our schools have a delay or cancellation because of flurries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL over the delay. We did not have any noticeablew snow, but when I drove over to C&M's yesterday their lawn was covered. Nice projects you have - they should be fun to work on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - you've got more snow than us!!! It amazes me how quickly they cancel the buses/schools now, even here. Certainly wasn't like that in MY day! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. It does seem like they close schools a lot more often these days. Well, you know ...........it's much easier to control uneducated people.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing the Winter projects progress - have fun. No matter how much snow falls in the first few storms of the year, a lot of accidents occur because people “forget” how to drive on slippery roads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you have lots of projects in the works, just like I do! No snow here but lots of rain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those Santa's are fantastic. What a great collection, but my favorite is the Llama Lump. You have some great projects going.
    We've just had a few flurries last Saturday. None of it stuck to the ground though. Okay by me!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your projects are all beautiful! I'm pretty sure I don't have enough brain cells to keep that many projects in rotation. I would never know what I had done or where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I bought some felt-and-sequin type Santas to do and WHAT WAS I THINKING! Last week I loved Llama Lump, today it is patchwork hiver.

    ReplyDelete