Thursday, December 28, 2023

In a Fog

 

This is what it looked like here on Tuesday. I was going to post about it yesterday but I was all in a tizzy about my DNA results. 



It's raining here now but my brain is still in a fog with all these new to me family connections. I've spent the day texting and messaging back and forth to relatives who want to get filled in on the family tree. 



The only thing I've managed to do craft wise in two days is hang up my advent stocking. It does look better now that it's blocked. I have one more stocking hook to fill so I think I'll start another one in the near future and just take my time with it. This one is getting packed up soon. I've been really fighting the urge to put an end to it all so I can get my big toys out again. I told myself I would hold out until New Year's but we'll just have to see about that. 


4 comments:

  1. I'm sure it is pretty surprising to find out you have a new relative. Maybe it will turn out to be a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had lots of rain and fog, and I keep thinking how glad I am not to be shoveling snow! I hope you arrive at some sort of comfortable place with your DNA results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been very rainy and foggy here. No snow - just rain and fog.

    I love the stocking! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the urge to pack it away and will start today. It is grey and chilly again today--I am really getting down about no sunshine! The stocking is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete