This week I've been working on finishing up the top branches on the toy tree but after that I'm not sure where I'm going. There are supposed to be balloons that spell out BABY up there but I'm not a fan so it's going to take some thinking.
I stitched a little bee hive on the bookmark. I literally fell over the stand on Sunday so I thought it might be telling me something so I picked it up and spent a few minutes with it.
A few minutes is all I have right now because look at this. We've ripped out the wall over the stove once again. We actually made the hole bigger. Notice that my cabinets are no longer on the wall. The patchwork/Frankenstein approach looked awful when we went to paint it so out it all came-again.
I suggested we take out the cabinets way back when we started but The Mister didn't see it my way then. He does now. This wasn't an easy fix either though. The studs behind the stove are a warped twisted mess and we still had to piece in lots of wood to make things level. 1989 was when this house was built. By the looks of things behind that wall you'd think it was 1889.