I didn't get one stitch done on any of my samplers this week but I did get the binding done on the memory quilt.
I usually like sewing on binding but this was a real chore because that cat material is a decorative weight and pushing a needle through it was no fun. I am now going to throw it in the wash and hope for the best because it's made of some really old, funky material being held together by a prayer.
And............I've got another big finish to show off. THE TILING IS DONE. I can't believe it. It was such a long, tedious process. If anyone tells you subway tile is easy to install don't believe them. The Mister and I have tiled many a wall and many a floor and this was without a doubt the worst of the worst.
The big hero though was the laser level. It made lining everything up easy. The big zero were those horrible spacers. That's what I get for buying something just because it had good reviews on Amazon.
We may be one step closer to being done but this mess is still the big picture. Today we clean the tile and get it ready for grouting. Then hopefully I can get some plumbing done. If I don't get running water soon I think I will lose my mind.