Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

The birth sampler got a string of bunting and several new branches on the tree this week. 



I got a lot more rope done on the nautical sampler and started a big white cloud behind the sails. Those clouds are not going to be fun. I hate stitching with white. 



My sweet little bookmark has a house now. I have to ration working on this because it is so much fun and at the price I paid for it I want that fun to last as long as I can. No one needs a pile of bookmarks but I can see myself getting addicted. 


10 comments:

  1. The baby sampler is going to be so sweet!

    I disagree about the bookmark ...........EVERYONE needs a pile of book marks --- scary ones, seasonal ones, pretty ones...Oh the list could go on FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby project is adorable and I love it, but there's something about your bookmark pattern. The little schoolhouse calls to me somehow.
    Take care Debbie,
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like you have had some lovely stitching time x how on earth do you fit in so many posts ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. All such cute projects. Love the bunting on the birth sampler.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The book marks look like my kind of stitching project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate stitching with white, too!
    Those are all cute projects, but the delicacy of the birth sampler really caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great bookmark is an awesome gift or keep !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoy seeing all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are great projects--I can see a LOT of progress on the nautical one. I think the bookmark will be very fun to stitch and to use!

    ReplyDelete