Monday, August 2, 2021

New Stuff

 

We've had a flurry of boxes showing up this week. The Mister has anxiously been awaiting one particular one. His new golf club.



ONE golf club. Look at that price. In fairness he did get in on sale for $399 but still.....that could buy an awful lot of yarn.



I spent $70 on plastic ware. I am trying to reduce my use of disposable plastic so I bought reusable containers and bags for my produce and bread stuff. 




I also bought a big portfolio bag to haul my scroll frame project around in. I've got a new project on it and I'll tell you all about that tomorrow.  



5 comments:

  1. Steve golfs. Man! That is an EXPENSIVE hobby!

    But, he loves golf the way I love knitting. Sooooooooooo.......................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neither fletch nor I golf, so I had no idea how expensive clubs are! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know my guy gets pretty excited about new golf clubs, too! The plastic storage containers will be very handy! As will the new tote-I like it to be see-thru so I remember what's in it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This summer it feels like I’ve done nothing but spend money - doctor, dentist, surgery, clothing, travel, etc. I’ve gone from rarely buying anything during the lockdown to purchasing one thing after another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those containers with four locks are just the thing...I have been looking for some. Yarn is way better than golf clubs:)

    ReplyDelete