Thursday, August 26, 2021

A Deep Dive

 

Well.....guess what didn't show up. I didn't jump off the pier like I said I would when the cabinets didn't show up but I wanted to. At this point I could care less about any of this but I had to listen to The Mister stomping around and screaming at people on the phone all day yesterday. 



It seems Lowes told us they would be here on Wednesday when they knew that they only ship from the central warehouse on Thursdays. That's when they send them to the store so the delivery people can pick them up from there. Now they are saying Sunday....Sunday? Really? Sunday? Seems unlikely. We unboxed our one lone cabinet and sat it up the table in the newly cleared kitchen as a sort of totem. It's our offering to the delivery gods that they may hear us and have mercy...lol. You've just gotta laugh. This is the forth time I've packed everything up for nothing. It's become a regular comedy routine. Sigh......




7 comments:

  1. A tragic-comedy instead! The whole event will have a happy ending eventually--realy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be funny if it wasn't so sad... sigh... Sending you all the good cabinet delivery vibes I can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn! I thought this would be the time. If the cupboards are at the central warehouse, there is a good chance you’ll get them soon — stay away from the pier.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe in the end they will give you your money back. Or install them for free.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe they are not here, yet the cycle continues. Sunday? I wouldn't hold my breath on that delivery date.

    ReplyDelete