Saturday, August 7, 2021

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza

 

Number One Son and family will be flying off to visit Number Two Son and family this morning and I will be house sitting while they are gone. The Mister and I went over for a pizza dinner yesterday to get the layout of the land before they left. It's been a long time since I've house sit and I needed a refresher on all the electronic doo dads. Mostly I will just be keeping up with their gorgeous and newly planted landscaping so I won't have to head back until Monday morning where I will be staying until Wednesday. Today I am deciding what fun projects to pack for three days of uninterrupted bliss. Be still my heart. 

6 comments:

  1. Have a good and productive time!

    Safe travels to your son and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I'm mudding drywall today though I really want to get in my studio and sew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A little alone time sounds perfect. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. May you have a breeze in addition to whatever comes your way there

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a good time to chill out and relax! Enjoy picking out your projects!

    ReplyDelete