Friday, December 14, 2012

Cyber Monday Loot

It's been so crazy around here that I am just getting around to opening some boxes that arrived last week. Before I knew I was heading to financial disaster with all the monster car and vet bills, I made the mistake of looking at my email late on Cyber Monday. I was completely smitten by two offerings from the evil but brilliant Craft America people AKA Connecting Threads and Knit Picks. The first thing I fell for was this potholder kit. I was whining about not being able to afford more of this gorgeous fabric collection (Maple Skies) and low and behold the matching pot holders to my table runner were HALF PRICE. Sold!

Once I had already fallen off the money wagon, it was no time at all before I was trolling the cursed yarn site. Who could resist this 40% off sock kit? Who? Just look at the soles of the feet. Sold!
Yes, I know I already have several time consuming colorwork projects going and yes, I already own at least 6 other Knit Picks colorwork kits but I am not saying I am ever going to knit them, I am just saying I want to own them. I am a collector of kits. That's all.

2 comments:

  1. It is great stress relief!!! I LOVE those socks. YOu are an intricate knitter for sure if you knit those gorgeous socks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like colourwork, but I would have had a hard time resisting that kit - those socks are awesome! I really wanted one of their oriental-style purse kits - but I was going to make Mom knit i!

    ReplyDelete