Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

I'm in between seasonal projects at the moment so the only thing I worked on was this. It's been slow going because stupid me didn't bother to line up the grid on the fabric with the grid on the pattern and it's an eye crossing counting job trying to figure out what goes where. I could kick myself every time I pick it up. I thought about ripping it all out and starting again but I didn't so I'm all in now. 



My next two critter projects showed up in the mail. Snort Stack will be put away until spring. 




Gobble Gob will get put on the little frame next as my fall project as soon as I can get in the sewing room and sort it all out. It's piled high with all that quilting stuff at the moment. I'm not in a rush because there's still no hint of fall out there. It's still hot, hot, hot and humid. Not exactly turkey weather. 



6 comments:

  1. Cute new projects! It is cooling off here finally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two new "stacks" are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're working on that chinese one - it's so pretty
    Love the two new stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The turkey stack will be fun to work on and to put out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been here for awhile but I'm happy to see your cross stitch projects. I've just started doing that again!

    ReplyDelete