Remember this? It's that aggravating towel I've been weaving-or not weaving. I've spent a lot of time ignoring it because it was a mess. The selvages were awful to deal with and the warp thread kept breaking. I also goofed up the pattern and left out some of the colors that were supposed to be in the weft.
But it's done now. I finally got around to getting it off the loom. I've had quite enough.
As awful as it was to deal with I have to admit it's a pretty little thing. It's the Winter Lichen draft from Handwoven.
It's all hemmed and ready for it's wet blocking. Then I can trim the ends off and put it to use just in time for all the March green things that I'll be pulling out.
I want to try it again with modifications so I dug some more green out of the stash.