The little downstairs bathroom re-do is almost done. We still have the thing to put around the light and some tile to put around the tub but for the most part it's finished. Pup's already had her first bath in it since it's pretty much her bathroom.
That means that I could finally get into the downstairs craft room and give it a good cleaning. It had been one of the many staging areas we have set up as we work through this mess of a house.
After the cleaning I spent a wonderful afternoon playing with stamps and cleaning up my watercolors. I've been wanting to paint another mandala so I inked one out.
In the big clean out I found this project in a cupboard covered in dust and cat hair. I had to wash every little yo yo by hand. Years ago Dad and I were making them for a pillow cover that never got made.
I've always been intrigued by these cute little things so I tried to see if I could remember how to make them. It took a couple of tries but I got one. Ta da.
Tuesday's soap looks and smells pretty good. It's the one called Aroma Therapy.
Yesterday's pour doesn't look very promising but I'm excited about it. It's another one of the strong fragrances that I used just a tiny amount of. It's called Empress and I fancied it up with some silk and kokum butter. It's hard to tell here but I used very little color. Only a bit of gold and purple and then I dusted the top with some sparkly gold mica. I'm really looking forward to cutting this one today. Fingers crossed it's a win.