Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Window Frames

 Yarn wasn't the only thing waiting for me when I got home. I had two other boxes to open. I bought the February Simon Says Stamp card kit because I am a sucker for Valentines.




 This kit is called Window Frames because you get a die to cut squares into the stamped frames where you can then insert different sentiments.



 The kit comes with lots of little doo dads to glue on also but I have to say after playing with it I was underwhelmed. My creative mojo just wasn't happening.




I also bought, of all things.....an electric eraser. What on earth? I know it sounds crazy but card makers swear by them.


 I can't tell you how many cards I ruin with ink smudges. This thing is supposed to be able to take care of all that. I couldn't try it out because it takes batteries and I didn't have any in that size. It just wasn't my night in the card room.



Oh well, I had my new little Aqua Brique set of weird watercolors to play with and my new coloring book.  This I could do.

8 comments:

  1. I think the Valentine stamps look cute and you have more creativeness in your little finger than I do in my entire body! I have never heard of an electric eraser. What will they think of next?
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop laughing over the electric eraser. But hey, if it works I might be able to rubber stamp. I am a walking disaster when ink is involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An electric eraser??? Wow! I can't believe it's already time to think about Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now I've seen everything (until the next time)! Hope it works though, because ink smears are not fun!
    Once again, I am entranced by the cool watercolors and using them for coloring books. If I can just hold that thought and remember to look for some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok... I'm still trying to figure out that electric eraser. You must report back when you get it going.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful new toys you have acquired. Never heard of an electric eraser so will be interested in what you think of it. Hope when you pick up the window frames again, you will have more fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in the mood to buy a gizmo. Ive had my eye on a label maker. Do I need one? NOPE. Do I want one....yup. I also want the thing that comes with the swift that makes the cake....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a fun kit for you in the card making arena! I love a new gadget! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete