Somehow I managed to get this piece of the flower border finished this week. It hasn't been easy doing much of anything since the floor refinishing adventure. We still haven't put anything back on it yet. It's like living in a storage facility. I can't find anything. I spend most of my day looking for stuff.
I also managed to make another little loaf of unscented goat's milk soap. The clock is ticking on that can of powder and I don't want it to go to waste. I made even more today but I fancied this one up with color and some lemon fragrance. I am anxious to see how that one turns out because I felt very rusty working with lots of colors again. With soap everything is in the timing and I haven't done anything really fancy since early last summer when I made the fall soap.
The reason we haven't put anything back in the living area yet is because The Mister wants to paint and put down the molding while we have the space to work. Maybe by the end of the week we'll be able to get back to where we started-with the kitchen floor.