Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 Cross stitch wise, I don't have much to show for this week. I started working on my little shepherdess. It's the slog I thought it would be. There's a lot of plain green and blue that has to be done before I can put any of the fun details in.



I've almost got a second leaf done on the crewel project.



I've got part of another Dear Jane block finished. I heavily modified this one. I'm not doing anything too teeny tiny anymore.


 Using my tiniest of needles I did finish quilting all the rings over the weekend.



Now I can get back to the soft center parts which are fun to do.



 The best thing about this week stitching wise are my new vinyl project bags. I saw them on Floss Tube and knew I had to have some.



I have a bunch of projects that I never get to because they are packed away.  Out of sight. Out of mind. Now they are right on my sewing shelf all kitted up in case I get the itch to stitch.

9 comments:

  1. Those bags are really nice. That should keep the stitching front and center.

    Lovely projects this week. You got A LOT done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice project bags! It does help to have things in sight, doesn't it? That ring quilt is just SO GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to organize those stitching projects!
    You are making good progress on a lot of these already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shepherdess is really cute. I like the project bags. Much better than the ziploc bags that I use. You'll be super organized now.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're keeping the tiny needles busy! Love the project bags.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your projects look great and I love the idea of the clear storage bags. I'm definitely an out of sight, out of mind project person so they'd be super handy for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The quilt is so beautiful! Love your new project bags. Great way to keep everything organized and at hand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Crewel project is just gorgeous DEB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your autumn leaves are just beautiful. Good luck with all your projects.

    ReplyDelete