I was all fired up this morning to get the sleeves on my sweater and start the final journey to the neck.
One row in and it was all over. That wool on my poison ivy covered arm was not working. The other side of my arm is even worse but I'll spare you the gory details. You should see what used to be my elbow. I guess I won't be working on this for a while.
I've got plenty of other things to do until it heals. The baby quilt is sandwiched and ready for machine quilting. As soon as this two day headache goes away I'll get started.
The binding is all done on Daddio's Thangles quilt. It's a pretty big one. I didn't realize it until I sat on it.
I am almost on the last border on his Dresden quilt. It's going to feel so nice to have all his projects finished. I am getting close.
I've got the centers done on my autumn batik quilt. This is not going to be the same as the baby quilt. It starts out the same way but then those square are going to join up in a different way. I haven't exactly figured it out quite yet. I've got some thinking to do.