Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Up to No Good

 I bought out the plastic aisle at Walmart. #5 polypropylene to be exact.




 I had to get thick vinyl gloves and goggles.


 I needed a tall pitcher and long plastic spoons, too.


I also needed some whisks and a thermometer.



There is a gadget involved.




 Then I needed to look for something that could be used as a drying rack.



 For now all the plastic is labeled and stored away in the fleece shed while I'm waiting for a few more things to show up in the mail.



The drying rack has found a home where it can sit undisturbed for 4-6 weeks.
Have you guessed what all this is for? I know Delighted Hands has because I caught this bug from her.
I'm going to be making some cold process soap which is when you take only oil and lye and make a hot mess. Seriously. I can't wait.

6 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you! You are going too so amazingly well! Let your inner scientist come out! (And have fun!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even make soap and I am excited for your loot & supplies! I see some clean good times a comin'. Seriously goggles are indicative of a good time! Can't wait to see the next steps ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always up to some fun productive times. I love your variety. Hows your 9 days nap going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so productive! I love the variety.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading about your soap-making adventures. Can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see this batch! You are definitely having fun!

    ReplyDelete