Wednesday, December 10, 2014

The Real Spirit


I'm usually a big Scrooge about Christmas but that lump of coal I have where my heart should be has been replaced recently. I have had to drag Daddio here and there lately and people everywhere have literally been knocking themselves over trying to help me manage. If you ever lose faith in humanity go drag someone around in a wheelchair and see what happens. It's unbelievable.

Then a very nice someone sends me THREE skeins of beautiful soft acrylic superfine yarn. I didn't even know they made such a thing so this was a real treat and a half. Thank you, thank you Kathy B. I see many happy hours ahead looking at patterns and planning projects into the new year.
Now I have to figure out a way to pay all this kindness forward. I need to keep this good karma thing going.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have your heart of coal softened! I think you pass it on regularly! Merry Christmas and have fun with the new yarn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Daddio is getting out and about. Love that you've got him loaded up with bags!
    Nice yarn - can't wait to see what you do with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you going to have fun! Looks like a new sweater in your future? That Kathy B is a sweetheart, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve a break today! You already pay it forward lady....taking care of your daddio and being kind to nurses all the time

    ReplyDelete