Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Happy Birthday to Me

My goal was to have my Jingle socks finished by my birthday and it was mission accomplished. Last Thursday when I still had a working thumb, I finished one sitting out in front of a Dunkin Donuts during our first snowy day.


This is what snow looks like around here. It was coming down white but melting upon landing. I'll take what I can get in December.


The second one was finished at an IHOP where Daddio was putting away his favorite 2x2x2 breakfast with a side of hash browns and I was nursing a pot of tea after a round of doctor visits. When my thumb is able, I'll weave in the ends and have them on my feet on Christmas Eve-baring anymore catastrophes.

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday and Get Well Soon! Not usually greetings that go together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great day! I hope a lot of healing goes on! The socks look festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so pretty. I wish an elf would finish them for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! Take it easy - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you! Dunkin Donuts and awesome sock knitting! so jealous!

    ReplyDelete