Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

Woo hoo! Another seasonal finish. Autumn Patchwork is a done deal. I've still got winter to go but it's so close to being finished that I'm not picking it up again until December. 





Matter's Choice has a new bird and a squirrel. 




I put 100 stitches in Peter Rabbit this week but it sure doesn't look like it. He's got the start of a chin and that's about it. 





And...the appliqueing is done my latest Dear Jane block. It's a bit wonky but getting those points right was a challenge. Dog ears work when you are sewing seam to seam but tucking them under is something else. 










8 comments:

  1. You are on a roll with finishes! Congratulations - it looks great. I just stitched a bird and a squirrel this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have done quite a bit of stitching during the past week. Autumn Patchwork is lovely and I do like the other two pieces. Please give Peter the rest of his head soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each project looks so good. I love that Autumn patchwork. I need more wall space because I miss stitching. Working on the Christmas ornaments has reminded me.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much progress! And what is the 'official' name of the Autumn patchwork (maybe it is Autumn patchwork). It's part of a seasonal group, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peter's tough --- he can take the wait.
    The other pieces are beautiful. The vines bordering Autumn Patchwork are lovely, and I like the "simplicity" of black and white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Autumn Patchwork is just beautiful!!! I would have to have it on display to enjoy daily.

    ReplyDelete