Friday, September 13, 2024

Freaky Friday

 

I'm not superstitious as a rule but Friday the 13th always gives me pause. Thursday the 12th was a good day. We started out at a new little town park down the street watching the sun come up over the bay. We got an early start because we had a lot of work to do back home. 



All those new bi-fold doors and trim we put up had to be painted and it all was. Two coats. I'm hoping that the 13th turns out to be a lucky day and I won't have to put on a third coat. Fingers crossed. Painting those primed doors was no fun. That cheap wood product was very thirsty. 






3 comments:

  1. That opening picture is so pretty! Hope you have a fun (and work-free) weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May your 13th be full of peace and craftiness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot it was the 13th! Hopefully the doors will behave.

    ReplyDelete