Monday, September 2, 2024

Jumping the Gun

 

The Mister and I have been enjoying puzzle time on our newly cleared off table however....




...when I went looking for some flat boxes to spread those puzzle pieces out in I found this on a top shelf.





How could I have forgotten the February quilt top that still needed work? I cleared off my big table a bit too early it seems.





Quilting it in the sewing room would be a tight squeeze but I may have to clean this mess up and give it a try because....





....those two puzzles in progress aren't going anywhere soon AND I just so happened to buy this new release. A Halloween puzzle? Yes, please. 













4 comments:

  1. I can't keep up with you, you have so much going on in your house! :-) The new puzzle looks pretty challenging. Have fun!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. the puzzles are a good way to relax for you right now--the sewing needs to stay in the studio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful quilt top! Happy puzzling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that quilt top! And yes, who doesn’t need a Halloween puzzle about now? xo, V.

    ReplyDelete