Friday, September 20, 2024

Friday Finishes

 

Well, it's almost a finish. It would be done if I could use my arms but I can't right now thanks to those darn shots but I can see the end of that 10 foot warp on the back of the loom so it's close enough to be called a finish. 



On the front side I am using the hem stitch to finish the scarf off with some fringe. I completely forgot to do it at the beginning so now I'm going to have to figure out a way to wind it all back up so I can do it before I cut it off. 




I needed to get that other warp ready so I wound a good bit more of it before I realized I had mixed up the colors. I was carrying on about it and thinking I had to unwind it all when I realized it doesn't really matter. No one will know which order the colors are supposed to be in but me. So what if orange is where maroon should be? No matter at all. 










3 comments:

  1. What a great scarf! You are so right; why do we stress the little things! The new warp is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks so horribly complex to me. I don't know how you and Cindy at Delighted Hands remember it all. It IS very pretty though. I hope your arms are much better soon.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It will be so gorgeous when it's done!

    ReplyDelete