Friday, September 6, 2024

Reality Bites

 

The whole time we were working on updating my craft room I had visions of a pristine space with everything neatly tucked away or artfully displayed. You know what I'm talking about. We've all seen rooms like that and thought they were possible. What I got was this.  Mismatched furniture and piles of junk. Too much stuff in too little of a room. This isn't even the soap side which is even worse. I worked all day emptying boxes with no place to put anything. Back to the drawing board. I see a trip to Ikea in my future. 






5 comments:

  1. You just need a bit more storage. Maybe some wall cabinets or shelves. Creative people like you need lots of "stuff". I always envision a tidy craft room too, but it never happens. I'm looking forward to what you come up with.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely more storage room so your counter tops can be near cleared--you know what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll agree with Betsy on the wall cabinets and shelves--I think that would help a lot! My 'craft room' is a wide hallway and I can't put anything on the floor so I'm envying your floor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll only have one of those fancy clean craft rooms when I win the lottery and can pay someone to go in an clean up after me... lol

    ReplyDelete