Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Tiny Needle Tuesday

 

With all the drama around here this week I barely managed to get anything done but I did finish the next to the last border box for the autumn patchwork.  I'm going back to spring this week so I can save this last bit until it feels more like fall around here. It's been nice out-nice for summer, that is. 




I only did one more grid square on Peter Rabbit. He doesn't have a face yet but he has the carrot he's munching on. I also finished the top of the carrot he's holding.





As for Dear Jane, I managed to cover the pieces that will be sewn together but that's all. Until that big hole in the ceiling is dealt with, finding time to do anything but getting that downstairs finished is going to be impossible. 





8 comments:

  1. The Autumn piece is so, so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite the various remodeling projects you and The Mister have going on, you've managed to get a nice amount of stitching done. Peter Rabbit is going to be darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your crafty pursuits look wonderful but I can see that it would be hard to take time and focus until that leak is dealt with. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects as usual. Both of your cross-stitch projects are so sweet. I especially like the autumn one.
    We're out camping and I wish I could send you some of our beautiful weather this morning. It's supposed to gradually warm up over the week but we actually had to put an extra blanket on the bed last night! So cozy and snuggly. I love it.
    Blessings and hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a LOT! Especially given (waves hands around) !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo close to the finish line on the Fall Sampler: it’s lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peter's carrots are looking good! The Fall sampler is pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the little squirrels on that sampler!!!

    ReplyDelete