Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Wednesday WIPs

 

Riddari is all tinked back and untangled. What a job that was. Even though the new needle is here it's staying in time out for a while. I don't think I can bear to pick it back up at the moment. 



The Gray Blobs look like this now. The worsted weight one has about 5 inches of sleeve and the fingering weight one needs about 5 inches before I can start the hem ribbing. 






The handspun sock has grown a few inches this week. I confess to having forgotten all about it. I've got the basket where I can see it now so hopefully I can get one sock done before the end of the month. 





And.......Audun is on its 5th row now. I've got the squares all joined and now I have to go around them and attach them to each other. It's getting so big and heavy now I'm wondering what those last few rows are going to feel like. I hate to say it but it might have to go in time out if the weather takes a turn for the worst before I get it done. I can't imagine this on my lap when it's in the 90's.



6 comments:

  1. Still loving Auden! Hard to imagine having two sweaters on the go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next rainy day, you can get the last little bit done on the Audun!!! It is beautiful. The sock is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress on the knitting, I really love Auden and I think the handspun sock is terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a set of those knit pick wood needles and had 3 of them break on me. No more! You’re right, stick with the metal. Beautiful sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knit a shawl with just two colors and I felt like I was always untangling them! Congratulations on tinking and untangling. Auden is delightfully colorful so I hope it doesn't have to go in a long time out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Audun is SOooo beautiful! I never get tired of seeing it's picture show up on the screen. You'll have those sweaters done before you know it too. Let me know how you like the new needles.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete